2009-10-26 - **MOTORCYCLE TEST 'A' ENDORSEMENT BIKE AVAILABLE**
In New Brunswick, arrangements can be made for the SNB testing 'A' Endorsement bike. For more ...read more
2009-07-01 - Interested in becoming a Motorcycle Instructor?
Interested in becoming a motorcycle instructor for our "Gearing Up" motorcycle program?
Safety Services New Brunswick has developed a network of instructors and course delivery sites around the province and PEI to deliver the "Gearing Up" Motorcycle Training Program. The course is designed for the "new" or "novice" rider and is instructed by certified motorcycle instructors.
To be eligible to become an instructor, you must meet the following requirements:
* have a full motorcycle operator's license;
* have at least three years of verifiable, on-road licensed riding experience;
* own a licensed on-road motorcycle;
* be an active motorcyclist who regularly rides on public streets and highways;
* have a good driving record;
* hold a current first aid certificate from a recognized authority;
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a motorcycle instructor, please contact Cindy Carr at 1-877-762-7233 or email@example.com.